A Feeling Fit Review of Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager
I felt cautious yet excited to try the Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager. My nail salon has Shiatsu Massage chairs. When I splurge on a pedicure, I enjoy using one. The issue I have is that I am short, and sometimes it is challenging to sit in just the right position for the massage to be effective. This is why I jumped at the chance to test and review the Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager.
A massage chair is large and usually impractical for home use. A portable option like the Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager is more realistic. I like it better than the chairs, though it is no substitute for a skilled massage therapist. Sadly, daily massages are not in my budget.
As mentioned, I prefer the Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager over massage chairs for a few reasons beyond space and convenience. I control the exact area massaged and I control how firm the touch is based on how I position the device. The heat setting provides just enough heat to be comfortable, and so it feels a little more natural (kind of like it is a pair of warm hands).
- Soothing rolling massage strokes
- The heat is just the right temperature
- Easy to position and leverage to massage different areas
- Feels like a deep tissue massage when done.
- Easier to store than a massage chair
- The unit is a little bulky
- It must be plugged into an outlet; cord may be a little short
- Be careful, it can pinch if you position it wrong. Don’t ask me how I know!
Where To Purchase Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager
Affiliate link to follow, if you follow the Amazon link and make a purchase then Feeling Fit receives a modest commission.
The Naturalico Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager is available on Amazon.