Do you ever find that your phone or tablet loses power at the wrong time? This is when a portable charger comes in handy! I received a PowerBoost X1 portable Charger for review, in addition the distributor has graciously offered one lucky Feeling Fit winner a free PowerBoost X1 Portable Charger! The giveaway runs 1/2 – 1/10.
Whether you are in the middle of work or in the middle of a workout you want your phone or device ready when you are. The PowerBoost is similar in size to a tube of lipstick (a little longer and heavier). It fits nicely in a purse, messenger bag or gym bag. It is nice to have just in case!
- portable phone charger with 2600mAh rechargeable battery power (1A output). Adds 7 extra hours of talk time / one full charge to your iPhones
- Compatible with Android, Apple and other devices with fast charging speeds. Standby time up to 3 months after fully charged. 800+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- lipstick-shaped, aluminum design (3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 2.7oz) slips easily into any pocket or bag.
- Grade A Lithium battery and premium circuitry ensure complete reliability and safety. Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- Package includes: PowerBoost X1 External Battery, Micro USB to USB 2.0 cable (charging only) and 8-pin connector to USB travel cable (charge and sync).
Enter to Win a Free PowerBoost X1 Portable Charger:
The giveaway is open 1/2/15 – 1/10/15…
Where to Purchase the PowerBoost X1 Portable Charger:
(Affiliate link to follow)
The Powerboost is available on Amazon: Powerboost Product Listing on Amazon