How you spent your time is how you spend your life. Time is the most precious thing we have. The creators of ATracker understand that, so they created an intuitive, easy to use time management app. I spent the day using ATracker Pro-version so I could get a feel for the ins and outs of ATracker. Spoiler alert—ATracker lives up to the promise that it “helps user managing daily tasks in a simple and elegant way!”
This is a sponsored post. The creators of ATracker paid me to try their product and to introduce me readers to it. The opinions and experience described are my own. I had not heard of ATracker before, but I love it and will continue to use it.
Who Might Benefit From Using ATracker?
- Fitness Enthusiasts: track time spent working out. You can even track any specifics such as time spent doing cardio, weights, Pilates, barre, yoga, stretching, walking, etc.
- Bloggers: track time you spend on each post, social networking, graphics, coding, administering your blog, testing products, etc.
- Parents: track QT with each child, housework, errands, family fun time, kids activities, whatever you want
- Students: track time spent studying for each class, working on specific projects, attending class, and anything else you want to manage
Features and Benefits of ATracker:
- Easy to use, intuitive
- Customizable to show your style. from your library as the background
- Simple-tap to start timing and tap to stop
- Runs in background or in sleep mode
- Social sharing options include Facebook, Twitter and email
- Ability to keep notes for each task entry if you choose
- You may set alarms for selected tasks. Alarm will sound even app is not running!
- Complete activity log. Show activity at any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Group tasks by categories
- Statistic reports in bar chart and pie chart. You can also share those reports via Facebook and Twitter
- Gesture support
- Sync to the cloud
Just because you are organized, doesn’t mean you can’t be stylish! ATracker allows you to express your style through your choice of icons, colors and a variety of skins. Since you are unique, you can use a photograph from your gallery as your custom skin. (Pro version only).
Check out this video demonstration of ATracker:
My Experience Using ATracker for a day:
I have tried several other time management apps. I usually find that the time it takes to use the app robs me of valuable time for life. Since I found ATracker so easy and unobtrusive, I can see myself continuing to use ATracker. I like the colorful pie chart and calendar representations as it helps to see a visual representation of my day. ATracker allows you to choose a variety of options for each task.
Task Options Include:
- a timer to alert you when you spent a certain amount of time on a task (great if you like to budget a certain amount of time on an activity)
- the option to write a note when you close a task
- the option to exclude a task from the charts
- the ability to categorize each task.
I recommend ATracker to anyone who wants a stylish, efficient, easy to use time tracking app. It is perfect whether you are a big picture person or a detail oriented person. You can customize it to fit your style and preferences.
Time management is always a challenge! I would love to see any tips from readers. What time management tips do you have to share?