Exfoliation is essential for silky smooth skin. There are a lot of exfoliating gloves on the market. The key is to find one that is effective, but gentle. If it is also attractive than it can contribute to a spa-like atmosphere.
I just tried the Joyaplenty Nourishmitt Exfoliation Mitt. My skin was so luxuriously smooth afterwards. Here are some tips from Sam at Feeling Fit and from Joyaplenty to make best use of this exfoliation mitt.
Tips For Exfoliation From Joyaplenty Nourishmitt
Directions To Use the Joyaplenty Nourishmitt
- Before using your new mitt, wash it in a gentle bath of soap and hot water. Squeeze out the water and it’s ready for use.
- Draw a both, relax in the bathtub for about 15 minutes without oil’s or soap products.
- Firmly rub the wet met in long up-and-down movements on your body will all skin is damp. Arms and legs are a great place to start.
- Apply enough pressure to remove that top layer of dead skin, but never so hard skin becomes irritated.
- Wait to rinse your skin and tell after you finished exfoliation, this will promote better exfoliation.
- It helps to have your bathroom steamy as you exfoliate, this also feels very cleansing!
- Always be sensible and apply a lighter pressure to your delicate areas.
- You may want to tie the mitt around your wrist to help it stay in place.
- Try a refreshing shower after you finished exfoliating and notice your softer and smoother skin. I like to use a moisturizing soap like a Moroccan Black Soap.
- Drink plenty of water before and after exfoliating.
- Choose a particular routine time just for this highly beneficial practice, such as every Thursday evening, or after your Saturday workout. Your body and health will thank you!
What not to do while you exfoliate
- Don’t exfoliate sunburned, irritated or recently wounded skin.
- Don’t share your mitt with others.
- Don’t over exfoliate, once a week is usually plenty for a deeper exfoliation.
How to take care of your Joyaplenty Nourishmitt
- Rinse your mitt with hot water after use. When desired, wash your mitt only with gentle soap and hot water, then air dry. Avoid heavy cleansers, bleach and dryers.
- Your mitt is made from all-natural fabric, the mitt may have slight variations. It may shrink or develop wrinkles after you wash it. This is normal and doesn’t affect function.
About The Joyaplenty Nourishmitt
Features and Benefits According To Joyaplenty:
- Get Healthy Smoother Skin In Minutes
- The Easiest Way to Natural Skin Brush
- Covers More Skin Faster Than Exfoliating Gloves or Loofah
- Easily Removes Dead Skin Leaving Your Skin Smooth, Rosy and Healthy On Very First Use
- Rejuvenates Dull Skin, Fades Stretch Marks, Removes Tiny Dry Skin Bumps, Reduces Pore Size, Rids Ingrown Hairs, Decreases Acne and Blackheads, Unclogs Pores
- Reduces Expensive Skin Care Cream and Serum Usage From Easier Absorbency without Dead Skin Layers So It Pays for Itself
- Gentle and Flexible Design Fits Your Hand Nicely With Results Far Beyond What You Get From a Hard Loofah or Dry Skin Brush without Hurting or Feeling Scratchy
- Purchase Confidently with Our Good Karma Money Back If You Don’t Absolutely LOVE It
- 10% of all net profits goes directly to children’s shelters in the USA
Where To Purchase A Joyaplenty Nourishmitt
The Joyaplenty Nourishment exfoliating glove is available on Amazon –> click here to learn about the Joyaplenty Nourishmitt.