Feeling Fit will curate our first ever gift guides!
We strive to bring our readers quality gift ideas for women, men, teens, children and family! We will have two guides — one for the “Feeling Fit Lifestyle” and the other is “Made In America“.
We enthusiastically participate in the global economy and Feeling Fit readers come from around the world. We didn’t choose to focus on made-in-America themed gifts to exclude. We know bloggers from around the world can and likely will focus on products made in their own countries. We decided to focus one of our guides on American made gifts as we believe it is important to support local artists, craftspeople, workers and business people. We know some of our readers want to “buy American” but find it challenging. We hope to make that challenge a little easier!
Our other guide, “The Feeling Fit Lifestyle” will feature products from throughout the world. This guide will feature gifts for an active lifestyle.
For both guides, we include gifts for women, men, children, teens and families. If you feel you have a great product for inclusion feel free to reach out to us!
Criteria For Our Made In America 2015 Gift Guide:
- The item must be primarily or fully made in the USA. Any parts made outside the USA must be noted for our readers information. We understand a lot of American small business people will make items using parts or ingredients sourced from other countries. For example, an American clothing designer might make is or her clothing line in the US from fabric made in another country. We would still feature such an item, but please let us know the origins of your product materials when possible.
- The item should be a good quality gift item (appropriate for the price range).
- We are especially interested in companies willing to sponsor a reader giveaway, offer promotions to Feeling Fit Readers or who may be interested in a sponsoring sidebar ad. This isn’t required, but will lead to extra exposure for your company and your product.
Benefits To Gift Guide Inclusion:
- Inclusion in our 2015 -2016 gift guide page: This gift guide will debut pre-holiday but is evergreen as people need to purchase wedding, birthday and other gifts throughout the year. The guide will include a link to a review on Feeling Fit and your product page.
- An honest review on Feeling Fit: Lower priced items may receive mini-reviews in our stocking stuffer and frugal gift listings while higher priced items may receive their own post.We may also post retail reviews as a favor when appropriate.
- Inclusion in our gift guide Pinterest Board: many shoppers turn to Pinterest for ideas so we plan to share all selected gifts on Pinterest!
- Inclusion in a haul video which will introduce each featured item: We will most likely do hauls weekly starting in October. These videos will be posted on YouTube, embedded in our guide and posted on Facebook. We may also do informal Periscope haul videos!
Additional Exposure Opportunities:
- Reader Giveaways are an excellent way to gain exposure. Giveaway sponsors will receive extra social media promotion as our giveaway will be one way we plan to promote the gift guide.
- Side bar ads: The side bar ads are reasonably priced and are used to cover the costs of gift guide promotion and other expenses! We will also thank our advertisers in social media shares that link directly to your website or social media accounts.
- Advertorials and sponsored videos: The best advertorials happen when we experience the product. This will be a little longer and more detailed than a regular review and we will amplify the post to 4-5 social media channels. We will include images and short descriptions of up to four other items you sell within the advertorial post to give readers a better idea of other products you sell.
- Profile Features: We hope to feature a few gift guide companies in short profiles as a featured sponsor. We want to show the human side of some of our companies.
Interested in submitting your made-in-America product? Let’s talk! Email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the attached contact form to connect. We will gladly send our media kit and discus any details.
Contact Feeling Fit For More Information:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Gift Guide idea’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Feeling Fit Lifestyle Gift Guide’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Made In America For The Holidays %26amp; Beyond’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]