The answer is yes, at least for me, Secret Outlast keeps me smelling nice even after a hard workout.
BzzAgent sent me a sample of Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant / Deodorant to sample and share.
“Secret Outlast offers odor protection that’s 48-hours strong, all day long! You can feel confident no matter what the day may bring with Secret Outlast’s long-lasting protection, which locks away odor for up to 48 hours. Trust Secret Outlast to keep you stay fearless and fresh all day long, and longer. Clear Gel: Goes on clear, stays on clear.”
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GlyInactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclodextrin, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Ozokerite, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Fragrance* *Masking Fragrance
Product Claims (Quote from Secret Promotional Materials):
“Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel all it takes is one twist and two swipes right out of the shower for 48 hour odor protection free of white marks”
- Secret Outlast® is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds
- Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant
- Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail
- Clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness
- The pH of Secret Outlast® minimizes odor-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odor protection
I found that Secret Outlast goes on wet but dries quickly. I haven’t noticed any white marks so that part of the claim seems true. I also agree it is highly effective as an antiperspirant. I am not sure I whether it lasts a full 48 hours as I generally shower at least once a day (sometimes twice).
Any downsides? I don’t like the initial scent on application, but as it dries that scent is no longer noticeable to me. Also, if I apply after shaving, I find it stings a little.
Overall, I feel Secret Outlast is good value for money. I only need a tiny amount for effective all day odor protection. It is also effective and seems to live up to most of the product claims.
For More Information:
For more information about BzzAgent visit their website. For more information about Secret Outlast visit Secret’s website. Or you can purchase Secret Outlast through Amazon (affiliate link): Secret Outlast Antiperspirant Amazon Listing.