Originally this blog was titles “Slysam Getting Fit” as it was my personal workout blog. I’ve recently changed the name to “Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit”. The new title reflects that fitness is an ongoing process that happens as a result of the small stuff. I am interested in more than physical fitness, but a general lifestyle of mental, emotional, financial and physical fitness. My interests include dancing, exercise, using apps to enhance my lifestyle and productivity, films, conflict resolution, volunteerism and the world. I am a perpetual student and am currently on a campaign to learn to be a clean, organized “domestic goddess”.
- Reviews of workout DVDs, apps, and other products or services that I am using on my journey to a fit lifestyle. Since so often reviews are first impressions, I will review products I have been using for a while to give the medium-to-long term perspective on whether it may be a good purchase. I will also post “on-going reviews “ to reflect my evolving opinion.
- Personal musings about the journey of life and everyday observations
- Reviews of tips I’ve seen on other websites or blogs and my experience applying them
- Tips I’ve learned along the way
- Tips and advice about making the most of your Fitbit device, I’ve been a keen Fitbit user for over three years and am active on the Fitbit forum as “slysam”. I see the same questions posted week after week and realized it may be helpful to blog about how I make use my Fitbit.