Sometimes easy style is in the small details. Little things like closet organization, wardrobe maintenance, laundry hacks and other small details make it easier to look your best.
A Round-Up Of Products For Effortless Style Hacks:
Previously Featured On Feeling Fit:
How To Get Dressed is written by a film and screen costume designer. It contains useful tips on style, planning and maintaining a wardrobe. This book contains some of the most creative and easy tips and hacks to maintain a wardrobe, ensure a good fit. I previously reviewed How To Get Dressed.
I include wool dryer balls because they are easy on the skin and ensure clothes get dryer in less time (saving energy and risk of shrinkage). You may also use them to soften your laundry and add a custom signature scent to your clothes (using essential oils of your choice). Click Here for –> My previous review of Wool Smart Dryer Balls.
Hangers are the unsung hero of the closet. They are not as sexy or exciting as a new pair of boots or a lovely on-trend dress. However, they are important as the right hangers help clothing retain shape after laundry. I liked these hangers so much that I got a second set. You can use different colors to color code by style, by purpose, or by household member.
Style Hacks From Other Sites:
- What All of Those Confusing Dress Code Terms Really Mean – From LifeHacker
- 13 Life-Changing Style Hacks Straight From The Runway – From Pop Sugar
- 6 Styling Hacks That Don’t Cost a Thing – From Pop Sugar
Where To Purchase The Products Mentioned:
The products mentioned are all available on Amazon.
- How To Get Dressed book by Allison Freer
- Smart Wool Dryer Balls
- BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hanger Orange ABS
- Closet Image Credit: Rubbermaid Home free Series Closet Kit 3H11 used with permission via Flickr. Changes made: Cropping, Image styled with words in a collage by Sam Sly to illustrate this post.