I like to feature products that eliminate excuses and offer solutions for the active person. One minor problem I have had is that my workout wardrobe is conspicuously short of pockets! Yet I like to carry identification, my health insurance card (just in case), keys, my Fitbit, my phone and maybe some money. Anyone else have that problem? The Finish It! Gear’s 3Pocket Running Belt solves that problem!
Disclosure: Finish It! Gear has compensated me and sent their 3 Pocket Running Belt for review. I only commit to reviewing products that I believe will likely interest my readers. All opinions expressed are my own and do not represent Finish It! Gear. Spoiler alert: After a few weeks using this belt, I love it!
What I Liked About Finish It! Gear’s 3Pocket Running Belt:
Really, I like just about everything about this running belt. It is well made and functions exactly as advertised.
Here is a summary of what I like about Finish It! Gear’s 3Pocket Running Belt:
- A separate pocket for keys and the phone. One of my on-going concerns with these belts is how to keep my keys from scratching my phone. The separate pockets make this easier to prevent.
- A strategically placed hole for your earphones. I felt this is a nice touch as with other running belts I have left the phone pocket slightly unzipped. I think this is more secure.
- It is made with Wetsuit-Grade Neoprene is Super Water Resistant (other than the whole for the earphone cord). My other belts are more indoor or fair weather belts as they are made of lycra. This will be my go-to belt for outdoor activity when the weather is wet or iffy. I live in the Pacific Northwest, so that is much of the time!
- It also has a small pocket for cash or small valuables. I actually keep my keys in this pocket.
- It features sturdy elastic loops to hold gels. Since I am not a serious runner, I haven’t had cause to pack gels, but I know this will be important to many who participate in races or long duration events.
- The belt is adjustable between 24 and 45 or so inches and the non-stretch belt seems very durable.
- It stays in place well during activity when adjusted snugly
- The price is quite reasonable compared to some other running belts.
One Minor Issue:
I don’t really have much criticism except it does look like a hip, athletic version of an old school fanny pack. I find the new skirt like belts are a little more flattering on my hips, but I am willing to sacrifice fashion for function for outdoor activities. This will protect my phone on a rainy day much better than my other running belts. For indoor gym activities I prefer the more flattering skirt style running belts, but for outside or for seriously sweat inducing workouts, I prefer my Finish It! Gear Running Belt.
I think the limited size range may rule this out for some potential customers. However, we all know one size never really fits all! If in doubt. be sure and measure the area where you would wear the belt to see whether a non-stretchy 24-45 inch adjustable belt would work for you.
In conclusion, I highly recommend Finish It! Gear 3 Pocket Running Belt. I especially appreciate for outdoor activities where you want to carry a little more than just your phone and gym key, but less than a pack.
Where to Purchase Finish It! Gear 3 Pocket Running Belt
Affiliate link to follow, if you follow the Amazon link and make a purchase, I receive a modest commission. This commission does not increase the price you pay, so if you want to score a great running belt it is a win-win proposition!
The Finish It! Gear 3 Pocket Running Belt is available on Amazon: Click here to purchase or see more details on this water-resistant running belt