|ForteBellezza eyelash curler with box. A lucky reader will win one!|
Features & Benefits
- Bright Pink Color: I mean this in a good way, but the color reminds me a little of Pepto-Bismol or “Barbie’s Dream House” pink.
- Ergonomic Design: It fits nicely in hand and has a nice spring to it. According to ForteBellezza this eyelash curler is “ergonomically designed non-slip plastic handle for full control over the curler pressure”
- Doesn’t Pinch: Fits snugly and curls my short eyelashes, I have a nice Tweezerman eyelash curler and actually find the ForteBellezza curler easier to use without pinching my eyelids.
- Compact: The small size and closure latch make it great for travel and keeping in a purse or makeup bag.
I must admit, I have never been sure whether curling the eyelashes makes much difference in my appearance. I also often have trouble gripping my fine, short lashes without pinching my eyelids. I was pleased that I was able to curl my lashes without pinching. Looking in the mirror, I think that curling the lashes makes a subtle difference to my appearance. I feel it opens the eye a little visually and is actually a nice way to add polish to a natural look (as well as a more made-up look).
Instructions For Use
- Position the curler at the base of the upper lash line of clean eyelashes (if you are wearing mascara the curler may stick to your lashes and even pull one out–I learned this the hard way!)
- Squeeze gently, than hold for 5-10 seconds and release
- Apply 2-3 coats of your favorite mascara
|I curled the lashes on one eye, but not the other. Can you tell which is curled?|
One Lucky Reader Will Win a ForteBellezza Eyelash Curler:
One lucky reader will receive one pink ForteBellezza Eyelash Curler. The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter at 12am (Pacific Daylight Savings Time) September 20, 2014. I will notify the winner and ForteBellezza will send the prize to the winner. At this time, ForteBellezza is not able to ship the product outside the United States, so this contest is for USA residents only. Rafflecopter may have a simple login process, I went through it myself when entering another blogger’s give-a-way and have yet to see any resulting spam email. Rafflecopter states they do not sell entrant information.
A Special Offer For Those Who Don’t Win the Give-a-way:
You are all winners, really! ForteBellezza is offering Feeling Fit readers a 30% discount on their eyelash curler, to claim follow this link to:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.