|A 4.4 ounce bar of Adovia Sulfur Soap|
Features & Benefits (according to Adovia):
- Enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin’s natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Has a 3% sulfur content.
- 4.4 ounces (125 Grams)
- Was not tested on animals
- Therapeutic skin treatment. great for Eczema, Psoriasis and other Skin Ailments
Complete Ingredient List:
My Experience Using Aldovia’s Sulfur Soap:
I don’t have a serious acne problem, though I do experience occasional hormonal breakouts. While I find it effective for my breakouts, I am not qualified to comment on how effective it is for chronic acne. When I started using Adovia’s Sulfur Soap, I had a several small, but persistent pimples on my face and back. They have significantly decreased in size quicker than usual after using this soap.
Where You Can Purchase Adovia Sulfur Soap:
Affiliate link follows: Adovia Sulfur Soap Amazon listing
Other Posts From Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit That May Interest You:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.