|#BathPillowbySimplyEssentials –All photos except top photo courtesy of Simply Essentials|
Luxury Spa Bath Pillow.
|My bathroom is not style-magazine ready, but a nice bath still makes me feel like Cleopatra!|
Features and Benefits:
- Contemporary style and that is very comfy
- Made of waterproof PU foam
- No water can get inside the cushion unlike my old bath pillow
- Firm support
- Can be positioned in a variety of angles depending on your preference
- Feels similar to an orthopedic assistive device for those who want or need neck and spine support in the tub
- Fits perfectly in any bath tub, hot tub, jacuzzi & spa.
- No risk 1 year guarantee
- Size Is 12 X 8 X 3 Inches
- Includes free eBook “The Secrets of Relaxing”
- Can be wiped clean and dried
I highly recommend this bath pillow to anyone who is interested in a firm yet ergonomically friendly bath pillow. It had permanently replaced my old bath pillow. With the holiday season approaching, it is a great gift for anyone who likes to bathe or who needs a little relaxation.
|The right tools for the job: Simply Essential’s Bath Pillow, a soft bathbrush, a glass of Pinot Noir, and a candle!|
Where to Purchase:
(Affiliate links to follow, if you click these links and make a purchase you support Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit!)
Simply Essentials Luxury Spa Bath Pillow is available on Amazon: Product listing page. For your convenience I also included links to a couple other nice bath products. But Simply Essential’s bath pillow is simply the essential item you need for an amazing bath.
Also on Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit:
- Review: Gurin Spa Vapor Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Adventures With Raw Shea Butter: A Recipe for DIY Whipped Butter and Review of Beauty by Shea
- Review: Argan Oil Hair Mask From InstaNatural
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.