Winter brings dry skin! Well, it doesn’t have to. derma e has introduced a new line of moisturizing products that are available at Walgreens. I tried their new Hydrating Day Creme with Hyaluronic Acid to review on Feeling Fit. Spoiler alert — it is fantastic!
I used derma e’s Hydrating Day Creme with Hyaluronic Acid daily for about 8 days. At this time of year, my combination skin usually becomes dry. Right now, it feels soft and lushly hydrated. I keep touching my face!
Hyaluronic acid is one of my favorite moisturizing ingredients. I have used a hyaluronic acid serum for over a year, I like to apply it to damp skin then lock in the moistness with a moisturizing cream. This day cream seems to have the same effect with just one product.
I do still end up layering because even in the Winter, I need to wear a broad spectrum sunscreen. But I have not had any issues with breakouts and my skin feels very soft and hydrated. I even started using a little on the backs of my hands. I know, that is extravagant! The Winter weather hit my hands hard, and they look very dry (something I noticed when taking product pictures!). This moisturizer does make them look a little fresher and youthful. I think my hands looked oldest of my skin, so perhaps it is a fair test. All in the name of “science”!
I like the elegant texture of this Hydrating Day Creme with Hyaluronic Acid. It is not too thick and creamy, but it is rich enough to do the job for my combination skin. My skin looks a little smoother and plumper after use and feels soft all day. The moisturizing cream has a light scent. The scent is pleasant, but many of you know that I prefer unscented products for the face. To be fair, I should mention that I have not experienced any irritation from this facial cream. The formulation seems mild enough for my semi-sensitive skin.
I have used other skin care products from derma e. They consistently impress me. I am pleased they are now more widely available through Walgreens! I am pleased to share a coupon offering Feeling Fit readers a discount on their purchase of derma e through Walgreens! (See coupon at the bottom of this post!)
About derma e:
derma eÂ® Natural Skincare is known as a pioneer in natural skin care. derma e has four skin care products now available through Walgreens.
As always, derma e products are:
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Contain vitamins and antioxidants.
- They remain committed to healthy skin and healthy living
- They produce natural products that deliver results.
derma e Products Available At Walgreens:
- Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate: Enhance surface cellular renewal to diminish the appearance of age lines and wrinkles with this rich refining cream.
- Hydrating Day Creme with Hyaluronic Acid: This ultra-hydrating day crÃ¨me thoroughly moisturizes and plumps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrating Night Creme with Hyaluronic Acid: Providing hydration throughout the night, this rich cream helps plump skin to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking complexion.
- Firming DMAE Moisturizer: Visibly firm, lift and smooth skin with this skin-firming formula. Rich in moisture and nutrients, this nourishing crÃ¨me contains ingredients shown to help support healthy collagen and elastin, addressing the loss of elasticity.
derma e Coupons at Walgreens:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post through the BrandBacker network. All opinions are my own from having used derma e products.