|Close up of my Vino Aria Wine Aerator and Pourer #redwine|
Features and Benefits Vino Aria Wine Aerator and Pourer (According to Vino Aria):
- quick drying rubberized core
- made from sturdy acrylic, according to Vino Aria
- simple to use, can pour with one hand
- downplays bitter notes or puckering often associated with red wines
- enhances flavor and scent
|My Vino Aria Wine Aerator and Pourer in the presentation box #redwine|
My Experience Using Vino Aria Wine Aerator and Pourer:
I tried a little wine poured straight from the freshly opened bottle and a little poured through the aerator. I feel the aerated wine was a little milder and tasted a little smoother.
|Vino Aria Wine Aerator and Pourer in action, promotional photograph|
Where to purchase Vino Aria Wine Aerator and Pourer:
Also on Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit:
- Moosewood Cookbook Still Delights After 40 Years (Review)
- Rumiano Cheese Review
- Emile Noël’s Artisan Cooking Oils Review
- Simply Essential Tips for A Relaxing Bath — Get a Good Bath Pillow!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.