Would You Like To Have Your Product or Service Featured on Feeling Fit?
Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit sponsors and advertisers make it all possible! There are expenses to running a blog. Advertising and sponsored post fees cover those expenses.
We are always interested in exploring win-win-win relationships with ethical companies and organizations. I say win-win-win because the right collaboration will benefit our readers, Feeling Fit and the sponsoring company.
Be sure and check out and download our Media Kit- Statistics Summary that follows the introduction of this post. If you are interested in discussing other editorial possibilities or guest contributor submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form at the end of this page.
- Made-in-America Shopping Gift Guide: We are looking for unique, quality gift items that are designed or made in America to feature in the 2015-2016 guide. We hope our readers will consult this resource during the holiday season and throughout the year. Click here to –> See our announcement post!
- Feeling Fit Kitchen Essentials: A semi-weekly round-up of kitchen gadgets, appliances and cooking supplies that make cooking (and eating) fit easier.
- Tech Style: A new feature highlighting stylish and attractive accessories, apps, programs and tech gadgets that assist the Feeling Fit lifestyle in style!
- Recipe Development: Your quality food product featured in a recipe.
- Natural Beauty & Bath DIY: Your quality product featured in a DIY recipe or tutorial for natural home spa, beauty, bath or personal care items. We love crafts that are relaxing to make and enhance the Feeling Fit lifestyle.
Win-Win-Win Benefits of Working With Feeling Fit:
Benefits for our readers:
- Our readers learn about new resources and products that may help them reach their goals of a healthy, fit and enjoyable lifestyle. Reviews and recommendations are such an important part of the consumer environment.
- In my reviews, I present the pros and cons of the product and possibly tips for use or recipes. I have relied on reviews for my own purchases, so I take it very seriously.
- Readers also love and actively participate in product giveaways.
- Feeling Fit sometimes features other sponsored informational content, recipes or DIY projects with product placement that are not product reviews. We strive to add quality content our readers enjoy.
Benefits to the Sponsoring Company:
- Honest, credible reviews and sponsored posts boost a company’s reputation. Consumers appreciate a company that stands by their product and conducts business with integrity.
- We take care with our reviews and sponsored posts. We create original images, write detailed posts, share to appropriate social media channels, and make each post SEO friendly.
- Consumers tend to trust bloggers, known reviewers and online influencers over conventional media and advertising when it comes to making purchases. I believe this is because over time, consumers find the reviewers who are honest and who share similar interests. Consumers find it helpful to read about the experience of someone who has tried similar products in the past.
- Not every product works for everyone, but we make a good faith effort to find the best qualities of a product. If something does not work for our reviewers, we reach out to the company for tips, advice or a replacement before posting a negative review. Consumers like to know how responsive a company is and they like to know which companies stand by their products.
Benefits to Feeling Fit:
- We get new ideas for content, and we learn about new products. We love to try new things!
Feeling Fit Statistics At A Glance (Media Kit):
The PDF version included clickable links to various profiles, if you click on the link it opens in a new window, or you can download it!
I also have an automatically updating (from Google Analytics and four main social networks) mini-media kit available to view at www.strutly.com/feeling-fit
Feeling Fit Reader Profile:
Here is a two-page reader profile report about our readers typical demographics and interest categories. We value to privacy of our readers, all information reported is general information. We compile the information from general statistics provided by Google Analytics, internal search queries, and other site statistics. You can download a PDF with clickable links here:
Coming Soon: Social Media Profile and more!
Serious enquiries about advertising, review, giveaway and collaboration possibilities are welcome. Feel free to email email@example.com or use the following contact form.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]